Looking to take the next step in your career and achieve more? Join us at Arrow.
Job Title: Driver/Furniture Installer
Salary: (Dependent upon experience)
We are looking for a reliable, conscientious and self-motivated Driver/Furniture Installer to join our small, friendly team at our Head Office depot in Lowestoft. The ideal candidate will support with the logistics and delivery and installation service and assist the smooth running of the busy warehouse. You will either hold a current HGV licence or be prepared to undertake the requisite training at the Company’s expense.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Delivery, offloading and efficient on-site installation of flat packed office furniture and accessories to a high standard
- Site clean up and removal of all cartons and packaging
- Multi-drop deliveries in a range of company vehicles
- Assisting with the receiving and dispatching of orders
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Stock Management and picking orders
The role is a physically demanding role and also requires:
- Good communication skills and a calm manner
- General Computer system skills, creating pick and despatch notes
- A keen eye for detail and the candidate to be literate and numerate
- The ability to work under pressure, on your own initiative and as part of the warehouse team
Skills and Experience required:
- Be a team player with a focus on providing excellent customer service
- Have an enthusiastic and flexible approach to your work
- Forklift truck experience, preferably a current licence
- Knowledge of Health and Safety practices within the warehousing environment
- Full driving licence category C – HGV training will be provided to the right candidate if required
Hours: Average 44 hours per week Monday to Thursday 07.00 – 17.00, Friday 07:00 – 16:00 some overtime will be required.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
To apply, send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com