Looking to take the next step in your career and achieve more? Join us at Arrow.
Marketing Designer / CGI and Video Producer
Arrow Group Global Limited have been established in the office furniture industry since 2009 and are successful in the design and manufacture of office furniture and associated accessories. We are a trade only company making all our sales through our network of dealers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Designer / CGI and Video Producer based at our Head Office in Lowestoft, Suffolk. You will be tasked with developing the company’s bank of visual resources including both real and computer-generated imagery and videos. You will be expected to assist with design and production of a wide range of promotional tools and materials.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Creation of high-quality 3D CGI product visuals and animated product videos.
- Creation and editing of product photography and real video production.
- Graphic design, development and production of digital and printed material such as product catalogues, brochures and other promotional items in line with company branding.
- Cover web development tasks when necessary in the absence of colleagues.
Essential skills and attributes:
- Ability to create and render photo-realistic 3D product visuals and 3D animated product videos using relevant 3D packages.
- Experience of using Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience using Adobe Premiere or other video editing software.
- Experience designing and producing printed and electronic marketing material to a professional standard.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating the above skills.
- The ability to produce quality design work at a fast pace to meet tight deadlines.
- The ability to clearly communicate design concepts with colleagues and clients.
- Close attention to detail.
- Product photography/videography experience/skills.
- Ability to create 3D line drawings using CAD files.
- Experience of using PCON.
- Knowledge of BIM files and BIM file outlets.
- Experience of creating artwork for exhibitions and physical promotional items.
Bonus skills and attributes:
- Experience of coding email campaigns using Mailchimp.
- Experience of designing and creating wordpress themes using Bootstrap.
- Ability to code using PHP (particularly for WordPress).
- Good knowledge and experience of using HTML5 and CSS.
- Good with using different social media outlets.
- Google Web Tools/adwords.
- Google Analytics.
- Experience of developing websites in a WordPress Multisite environment.
- Experience of using and maintaining SQL Databases.
- Experience of working with and editing WordPress CMS-based websites.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 17.00 Friday 08:00 – 16:00
Job Type: Full-time
Attractive salary package, commensurate with experience.
Company bonus scheme.
- Educated to A-Level standard or above.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of creating content using 3D packages.
- Lowestoft, Suffolk
TO APPLY: Please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.